“How I Made Five Digit Earnings Through Blogging? “
A catchy headline like that will surely motivate you to blog and learn how to maximize your earning through blogging. Reason why until now I am still blogging. I hate to admit though that money is my motivational factor. But, it is my ulterior motive because I want blogging as my primary source of income. And I believe you can really earn as much as 5 digit number.
Last year, I enrolled two online classes that will help me achieve my blogging goal. Unfortunately, none of these really help. The very main reason is that I am not focus. I have three blogs and I just can’t let go the two of them.
Blogging is not an easy task. Creating a good content needs ample time to write, proofreading, applying SEO, choosing the write photo for the article and promoting it to different social media platform. And you have to make sure your blog is regularly updated.
“How I Made Money through Blogging by Working 4 Hours a Day?”
Now this is really a big question. As I said in the previous paragraph blogging requires time – GREAT amount of time. But is it possible? The answer is yes!
One thing that I learned from Negosyo University class that I attended last year is that you have to delegate task. Hire somebody to do the bloody work: writer, proofreader, digital designer, web designer, SEO manager like Triangle Direct Media and so on. Create a team that will help you achieve your blogging goal. That’s why the demand for online job is so high because a lot of big time website owners manage a successful blog by hiring freelancers.
Probably we can consider that as higher level on blogging biz. Especially that it requires funding to hire freelancer. So for newbie bloggers, if you want to do all the works you simply have to follow these tips:
- Focus on specific topic. Have a clear category/ies of your blog. It’s not good to post about technology when your blog is all about food.
- Blog regularly. Set a time to write an article. Daily is best but you can do it every other day.
- Plan a head. Brainstorm ideas by referring to other blogs with similar niche of your blog or magazines. Make a blogging calendar. Mark holidays or special events on your calendar.
- Create great content. Write something that will solve your reader’s problem.
- Choose great photo. Most of the readers are visual. They get attracted to photo first before they’ll read the content.
- Promote. Don’t forget to promote your blog post to social media.
- Create a great headline.
- Always find time to learn about blogging. Algorithms on social media, Google and other search engines change every now and then. So connect with experts and learn from them.
Those tips may look easy-peasy tasks but in all honesty it requires you time to create a good blog. So just do the hardwork for now and eventually you’ll reap from it.