Yoga – I remembered it as one in my 2015 to do list. I should have done the head stand pose by now. But I even have a hard time doing the simple downward dog pose it’s because I am not dedicated as others. My excuses are: my room is too small and I get distracted with my surroundings, I am scared that somebody will see me doing poses and that I might look funny, and third, I don’t have yoga mat.
I know Yoga can be done without the mat. But since I tried the Cloud Yoga Mat from Peak Fulfillment I found the big difference of using it. It’s my first yoga mat, thus, I can’t really tell the difference of this brand to others. But here’s some info about the mat from the sellers Amazon page:
Ready to do yoga with this kiddo using the Cloud Yoga Mat from Peak Fulfillment, LLC
Premium Non-Slip Memory Foam Yoga Mat With Carrying Strap | Extra Long – 76″,
Perfect Thickness – 8mm (0.3″) | High Performance For Intermediate Or Beginner | Eco Friendly
- HIGH PERFORMANCE – Made of high-performance material which provides great traction while being comfortable
- LIKE TWO MATS IN ONE – Dual texture mat offers two distinct experiences – one side gives a more traditional yoga mat experience, while the other provides a higher level of traction and comfort
- ECO FRIENDLY – Our mats are 100% recyclable for the earth, and tested to be free from toxic materials for you
- WORRY FREE – Our mats allow you to focus on your yoga routine instead of whether your feet and hands are slipping, or if your knees are sore because the mat is too thin
- 100% GUARANTEED – We are so certain you are going to love this mat, your satisfaction is guaranteed with our no questions asked refund policy
Although I am not a big fan of it’s black color generally this mat gives me the comfort that I was longing for back when I started yoga. I feel secure using this mat and do the poses without slipping from my position. I think the thickness of Cloud Yoga Mat is perfect to give you the overall satisfaction.
Auntie and niece tandem: doing the crescent moon yoga pose
With the material, Cloud Yoga Mat doesn’t make my palm and feet sweaty. You know I am prone to sweating especially with some certain materials like wool fabrics. Here’s one thing though, there is a certain strong, non-pleasant smell when I opened the package. I let it open for at least two days just to get rid of the smell. And eventually the smell totally dissipated.
It comes with carrying strap which is great especially if you want to go somewhere to do yoga. I know some yoga mat doesn’t come with the strap and need to purchase a separate order for it. With sale price of $39.95, I believe it’s already a good deal to get both the yoga mat and the carrying strap.
**I received the product mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.**